Committee Chair: Jenn Egel
The Aesthetics Committee exists to make Bread & Roses functionally and visually appealing in its layout, fliers, organization, and store design. Every aspect of Bread & Roses that needs visual consideration is our duty. Whenever we see a potential problem or opportunity regarding the appearance of the co-op, creative meetings are organized for committee members to discuss and plan for aesthetic revitalization.
Ways to volunteer with the Aesthetics Committee include:
- Cleaning and/or organizing the store/free space
- Fronting the store shelves
- Attending events that deal with store aesthetics (e.g. repainting sessions, store organization events)
- Designing fliers or posters to be hung inside or outside of the store
- Surveying the store for potential aesthetic projects
For more information on how to complete your monthly volunteer hours by doing the above tasks, contact Jenn Egel at the e-mail provided above.